M3 DVD Auslieferung

M3 DVD Auslieferung

Hi Freunde! Hier der neueste M3-Newsletter: Dear M3 fans, The DVD is finished and available. Finally. Hurrah you say. You can now order it from the shop on the website. For those of you who don't know, the details are as follows: M3: ROUGH 'AN READY 130 minutes of classic Whitesnake music, recorded with 7 cameras in front of a sold out audience in Burnley. This live recording features two great singers and a wonderful acoustic session with Bernie and Mickey. Presented in stereo and 5.1 DTS. Region free (it will play the world over!). Track Listing: . Walking in the Shadow of the Blues . Don't Break My Heart Again . Lonely Days, Lonely Nights . Hit an' Run . Trouble . Slow an' Easy . Ready an' Willing . Ain't Gonna Cry No More . Crying in the Rain . Fool For Your Loving . Ain't No Love in the Heart of the City . Here I Go Again SPECIAL FEATURES TRACK LIST (acoustic) Trouble, The Time Is Right For Love, Child Of Babylon (electric outtake from the show), Till The Day I Die, Love Hunter The DVD is available in a standard edition and as a special internet only edition as a three disc digipak. Orders can be placed on the website by visiting: www.classicwhitesnake.com. Finally, if your unsure about the DVD why not read the first review on our reviews page. This was sent in by one of the first people to see the show and it says it all really. Look out for ads and reviews in Classic Rock and other publications soon. Cheers, and all the best Admin@classicwhitesnake.com Wie Ihr lesen könnt, waren der Grund der Verzögerung ein paar äußerst interessante Bonus-Features .... ! Grüße aus Wien Michael
      Mother, please show the children
      before it's too late
      to fight each other, there's no one winning
      we must fight all the hate!
      (Ozzy "Revelation [Mother earth]" 1980)