Made in Japan complete

Made in Japan complete

Von der jonlord.org... Scherzkekse, grummel, grummel :tongue: :D

***Update April 2***
      You’ve been April fooled… There are no plans for a DVD box set of Made In Japan. However, the DPAS does mention a re-release of the complete audio of Deep Purple’s three 1972 Japanese concerts.

***Original post***
      Next August will see the release of a new Deep Purple DVD box set containing film all three of the band’s Japanese concerts from August 1972.

Titled Made In Japan Complete, the 3 disc box set will coincide with the 39th anniversary of Deep Purple’s August 1972 Japanese tour.

Until recently, it was thought only a few minutes of fracmentary film footage existed from one of the shows. All of this was included on the Deepest Purple 30th Anniversary reissue last year.

Now, several new rolls of film have been unearthed by the band’s video archivist, and Jon Lord is looking forward to their release.

- These are historic recordings that we never even knew existed, but now everyone will be able to experience the band in full flight the way we were over those three very special nights in Japan.

- I particularly look forward to re-living the amazing interplay we had between us. I shall sit myself down with a glass of red and watch it all, says Jon.

Watch this preview of Deep Purple – Made In Japan Complete:

youtube.com/watch?v=BDL4xSjAb8…ure=player_embedded#at=33
      keep the freak flag flying!
      Ich kannte das Video schon und es ist definitiv nicht DP, die man hört - aber das ganze ist sehr Synchron und klasse gemacht. Selten so in Sachen Purple gelacht.

Natürlich ist es ein Scherz und das Bidl stammt tatsächlich von Kopenhagen 1. März 1972.

Kalle

Sweet CHILD IN TIME....
      see the blind man shooting at the world...